With a K15 propeller pump applying DERBISEAL S becomes real easy and fast. Using 30 kg DERBISEAL S refills this technique is particularly suitable for laying diverse insulation boards, as well as for sealing DERBIGUM overlaps.
Screw pump for DERBISEAL S
- Fast and efficient application technique.
- Up to 300 m2 of insulation board layed per day by one K15 and 2 persons.
- In central roof areas only one 30 kg DERBISEAL S refill every 40 m2.
- Combines Quality, Efficiency, Speed, Safety and Reliability.
- Low noise due to electric engine.
- Clean and comfortable work.
- More safety due to reduced flame use (specifically for the overlaps).
- For standard size jobs sites the K15 is maintenance free.
- When using DERBISEAL S one K15 may be used for adhering overlaps as well as insulation materials.
- 100% no-flame waterproofing application technique becomes possible.
- The insulation keeps its nominal thermal resistance. No thermal bridging due to mechanical fixations.
- Powerful esthetics, prohibiting thousands of screw perforation on the inside of a visible metal deck.