- DERBITECH FA is a two-component low-rise PU adhesive, designed to bond approved roof insulations to a building’s structural roof deck, base sheets, other insulation boards, and smooth or properly prepared graveled built-up roof surfaces.
- DERBITECH FA eliminates the need for mechanical fasteners that can often cause damage to the roof deck, which can reduce the roof’s service life.
- DERBITECH FA is a highly elastomeric, all-purpose, ecological foamable adhesive manufactured with an industry-leading 45%* rapidly renewable material content, without solvents. The two-component adhesive that is mixed and applied in one-step, sets in minutes, and is designed for use with a patented application process.
Ecological Foamable Adhesive for roof insulations
- Better Than Fasteners
- No damage to structural decking
- Eliminates fastener back-out
- No noise associated with drilling
- No unsightly fasteners on exposed decks
- No fastener or deck corrosion
- Saves labor
- High strength
- One Step Technology : Easy to apply, no mixing / No temperature restrictions
- No solvents : Low odor / No flame hazards / 100% solids
- Low Rise Foam : Eliminates minor surface irregularities
- Elastomeric : Remains flexible / Absorbs stresses