- DERBIGUM NT is a bitumen-plastomer membrane developed on the basis of in-depth knowledge of the raw materials used in DERBIGUM SP FR.
- It differs from DERBIGUM SP FR by the addition of DERBITUMEN, a raw material resulting from the recycling of application waste and old selected bituminous roofs. Its specific formulation gives it exceptional properties in terms of durability and ecological characteristics.
- The membrane is provided with two distinct reinforcements offset upwards. Glass fleece and polyester fleece, which give the membrane perfect dimensional stability and excellent tear and puncture resistance.
- The lower face has on one side a talc-coated edge for a glued or welded application, and on the other side a hot-melt polyethylene edge for exclusive flame application.
DERBIGUM® NT 4
The bituminous waterproofing membrane in line with the circular economy
- 100% recyclable
- 100% made with green electricity
- DERBITUMEN inside
- 25% recycled materials (PwC certificate available on request)
- EPD-NIBE n°20200323-8381 (available on request)
- Environmental benefit greater than other bituminous and synthetic sealants (NIBE fact sheet available on request)
- Roof CO2 savings calculator (www.derbigum.be)
Estimated durability over 40 years