- DERBIGUM GC is a bitumen-plastomer waterproofing membrane.
- The membrane is provided with two distinct reinforcements offset upwards. Glass fleece and polyester fleece, which give the membrane perfect dimensional stability and excellent tear and puncture resistance.
- The lower face has on one side a talc-coated edge for a glued or welded application, and on the other side a hot-melt polyethylene edge for exclusive flame application.
- Structures: DERBIGUM GC is applied exclusively with a torch and on a support treated with DERBIPRIMER GC adhesion primer.
- Roofs: can be applied by full welding or by cold glue DERBIBOND S or NT.
- Available in Jumbo rolls for semi-automatic installation using our EASY-MAX, MINI-MAX and MAC-MAX machines.
The APP-Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane for Civil Engineering works
- 100% recyclable
- 100% made with green electricity