- DERBIGUM GC AR is a bitumen-plastomer waterproofing membrane.
- The membrane is provided with two distinct reinforcements offset upwards. Glass fleece and polyester fleece, which give the membrane perfect dimensional stability and excellent tear and puncture resistance.
- The underside has a talc-coated edge on one side for glued or welded application, and on the other side a hot-melt polyethylene edge for flame or hot air application.
- DERBIGUM GC AR meets the specific requirements and constraints of engineering structures and green roofs by adding an anti-root additive.
- Available in Jumbo rolls for semi-automatic installation using our EASY-MAX, MINI-MAX and MAC-MAX machines.
DERBIGUM® GC AR
The root resistant APP-Bitumen Waterproofi ng Membrane for Civil Engineering works
- 100% recyclable
- 100% made with green electricity